Deadline: May 30, 2017
Time: Acknowledging the past and looking forward to what will come next
The winners in each of the following categories will be invited, along with their family, to the Festival and presented with a certificate at the Young Adult site on September 10, 2017:
Junior High (Grades 9-10)
Senior High (Grades 11-12)
- You may only enter one poem (one-page maximum).
- You must submit 5 copies of your poem:
- Copy 1 should include your poem and your name, address, phone number, age, grade, school and teacher’s name.
- Copies 2-5 should include only your poem. Do not include your name.
- Entries are confidential and non-returnable.
- Contest open to residents of Canada only.
Mail entries to:
Eden Mills Writers’ Festival
Teen Poetry Contest
19 Cedar Street,
Eden Mills, ON N0B 1P0
For further information or inquiries relating to the contest, contact us by email at [email protected].
Winners will be notified by the end of August and announced at the festival on September 10, 2017.