Festival Sunday will be held on Sunday September 11, 2022, from noon to 6 p.m.
Please note: When you place your order, your ticket(s) will be sent to the email provided. They will likely end up in your junk/spam folder. Please check this folder for your tickets prior to seeking assistance.
Purchase Advance Tickets and Save!
The EMWF encourages all attendees to purchase their tickets in advance of the festival to reduce the contact between attendees and volunteers at the gate.
ADVANCE TICKETS (available until August 31)
Student (14+): $10
AT THE GATE/ONLINE (after August 31)
Student (14+): $15
Tickets can also be purchased in-person at our bookselling partner, The Bookshelf (41 Quebec St, Guelph, ON).
Win Festival Books!
When you purchase an advance ticket to Festival Sunday, you’ll be entered* in upcoming draws for books featured at the festival. The earlier you purchase your tickets, the more draws you’ll enter, and the better your chances are to win!
*Those who purchase their tickets online will be automatically entered in the draw. If you purchase a ticket at The Bookshelf and would like to be included in the draw, email a photo of your ticket and receipt to [email protected].
August 3: 5 books (approximate value $125)
August 17: 4 books (approximate value $100)
August 31: 3 books (approximate value $75)
Winners will be required to pick up their books at our info booth on September 11.
In purchasing a festival ticket(s), you have read and agreed to the following:
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- The festival runs rain or shine.
- All event attendees are required to complete the government of Ontario’s COVID-19 self-assessment prior to entering the festival.
- The EMWF encourages, but does not require, all attendees to be fully vaccinated to increase the safety of attendees, volunteers, and presenters.
- The EMWF encourages, but does not require, all attendees to wear face masks while indoors or where physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- The EMWF requires that all attendees maintain a physical distance of two metres from presenters during the festival. Please be respectful of this requirement and ensure that presenters are not placed in an uncomfortable situation where they need to decide between politeness and safety.
- The EMWF requires that all attendees wear a face mask in the book-signing line.
- If you develop COVID-19 symptoms while at the festival, please put on a mask, return home immediately and follow local public health protocols.
- The EMWF’s complete COVID-19 safety plan applies to all festival stakeholders, including event attendees, presenters, staff, volunteers, exhibitors, vendors, and suppliers. It can be read in full here.