The Eden Mills Writers’ Festival is committed to providing a venue for unpublished or modestly published writers to showcase their work. Over the years, several readers at The Fringe have returned to the Festival as published authors. Sit down at the keyboard or pick up your pen and get working on this year’s submission.
Deadline: Postmarked June 30, 2017
Entry Rules & Requirements
- Open to writers unpublished in book format and who have not previously read at The Fringe
- Prose: Maximum 2500 words, double-spaced
- Poetry: Three to five poems, maximum five pages, single-spaced.
- Manuscripts must be in Arial (or similar) 11-point font.
- No images or coloured ink.
- Submit 5 copies. DO NOT INCLUDE YOUR NAME OR CONTACT INFORMATION ON THESE COPIES.
- Include a cover page with the title(s) or first line along with your name, mailing address, phone number and email address.
- Submissions will not be returned.
- Winners will be notified in August.
$10 reading fee per entry
Please do not send cash. Make cheque or money order payable to: Eden Mills Writers’ Festival.
Mail five (5) copies and payment to:
c/o Jane Hastings
94 Alma Street S
Guelph, ON N1H 5W9
For more information, please contact Jane Hastings at 519.837.2493 or [email protected]