Publishers’ Way – Vendor Fee
Deadline: June 30, 2023
"*" indicates required fields
- Exhibitors are provided with one table (6 foot x 30 inch) and two chairs at the event. Tents are not provided.
- Set-up for the event begins at 8:00 a.m. on the day of the festival. All vehicles must be moved to the East parking lot (directions will be provided) by 10:00 a.m. as the roads will be closed to cars. Vehicles are allowed back at 6:00 p.m. for tear down.
- The festival runs rain or shine. We do not offer refunds and recommend you prepare accordingly for the weather.
- The village of Eden Mills has unreliable internet, and we can not guarantee that you will be able to access the internet to process payment. We are investigating options to improve this situation and we will provide updates as available. Please consider bringing a Wi-Fi hot spot or offer the option of cash payments. Cash advances are available at the festival gates between 1-4 pm.
- For those with mobility issues, golf carts will be available to provide transportation from the parking areas or to various locations in the village.
- Coffee and breakfast items will be available for purchase in our food court from 10:30 a.m. Lunch items will be available later in the day.
- Portable toilets are available throughout the village. There are no indoor washroom facilities available.
Rules and Regulations:
- The EMWF cannot guarantee attendance or sales.
- The EMWF is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.
- If payment is not received by the deadline, the spot will be offered to the waiting list.
- The location of each exhibitor table will be pre-assigned. We are unable to accommodate special requests.
- Under no circumstances are exhibitors permitted to park within the festival gates. If an exhibitor is found to have parked within the festival gates rather than moving their car to the designated parking area, they will not be permitted to return to future festivals.
- Tents must be set back from the road. Volunteers will be circulating to ensure that tents are appropriately placed to ensure that emergency vehicles can move safely through the village.